So the pic is from last week but it shows where and how I spent most of today. Being a nanny has some drawbacks, germy children being one of them. I am sick less than most children's caregivers. But it does occur occasionally and it hit me early this morning. So here is my list of thankfulness on this sick day:
1. My families are understanding and can work around an occasional sick day.
2. This apparently is a 12 hour stomach bug so I am almost over it. Plus using my It Works supplements I have been building my immune system and I didn't get as sick as some of my friends have gotten. And my supplements will help me recover faster.
3. My husband was off work and actually a great caregiver today. (He wouldn't let me put his pic on here)
4. My puppies were of course very supportive!
5. Toilets, running water, Sprite, my couch, and sleeping!
So if I have to have an occasional sick day I think I weathered it well and will soon be up and going again!